Why does a motif borrowed from the heavens work so well with denim? Perhaps it’s the rock star connotation. Maybe its our fascination with constellations? Because denim rhymes with heaven? And why does Stella McCartney make so many jeans with the five-point pattern? One could venture plenty of guesses (dad’s a rock star, after all), but maybe it’s as mysterious as the heavens themselves. In any case, there is something very right about a star motif on a pair of jeans or a denim jacket.
Here are a few specimens that will be perfect with chunky sweaters as the weather gets chillier and the holidays approach (too quickly!).
Clockwise from top left:
- Stella McCartney star kick denim
- Etienne Marcel star print jeans
- Stella McCartney skinny kick jeans
- Stella McCartney skinny boyfriend jeans
- Stella McCartney vintage black star trousers
- Stella McCartney embroidery black skinny jeans