Happy Thanksgiving, my denim-loving compatriots! I hope you’re cozied up somewhere with friends and family, perhaps watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade or an NFL game, but relaxing none-the-less. Later, when you’re sitting around the table and everyone is going around saying what they are thankful for, don’t forget about denim.
Here are 10 reasons to be thankful for denim this year:
1. Denim goes with everything.
2. It now comes in every color of the rainbow.
3. Denim has stretch.
4. No matter your size or shape, there’s a pair of jeans that looks amazing on you.
5. Coated denim is the coolest thing to happen to jeans since acid washing.
6. Denim requires the least washing of all your clothes, and you can refresh it in the freezer.
7. Jeans can flatter your body better than almost any other article of clothing.
8. Good denim only gets better with age; whether it’s ripped, faded, rolled, or cut into shorts…
9. Denim-on-denim, aka double denim, isn’t going anywhere.
10. It inspires me to be creative everyday when I get dressed.
*I’m also thankful for friends, family, and health – but denim comes right after those.
Violetta Dress at Shopbop
Buy Now at Shopbop
Shop Lizzie Fortunato Heritage Scarf
Buy Diana Dress from Aliette
Wedgie Straight Jeans
Get the Look
String Bikini Top by We Are Handsome
Shop Tory Burch Eden Underwire Bikini Top
Crisscross Triangle Bikini Top at Shopbop