A funny thing happened on our way home from The Hamptons this weekend. We piled into a cab to the bus stop and tumbled out into the grass to wait for our ride back to the city – and then I saw it. Denim. Everywhere. All seven of us girls were wearing denim bottoms with a soft, cotton top.
It shouldn’t really be that surprising – a nice pair of worn-in shorts and comfy shirt make for the perfect 3-hour bus ride uniform. From cuffed to frayed, neon to stripes, here are 7 ways to mix and match the easiest of all summer looks.
- White denim shorts and a sea-blue tee
- light-wash J Brand shorts and a Madewell scoop-neck neon tee
- peek-a-boo pocket shorts and a plain white tank
- cuffed denim shorts and a striped top
- slouchy boyfriend jeans and a black tee
- blue-on-blue with a navy top and dark denim shorts
- cuffed boyfriend shorts and a neon tee
What’s your easiest denim look in summer?
Buy Lenny Hat from Rag & Bone
Robinson Lanyard Card Case
Mid Rise Skinny Jeans at Shopbop