If you have a denim drawer that’s bursting at the seams, or a towering mess in your closet that falls on your head whenever you pull a pair out, it’s time to get organized. These methods not only look cool, but they will also save you time getting ready and maybe even save you money—because finally you’ll be able to see all the jeans you own and won’t buy the same style twice.
1. Rustic Ladder: If you want to create a pretty display and have three or four favorite pairs of jeans on hand at all times, a rustic ladder can be beautiful and handy in your bedroom.
2. Row of Pegs: This method can accommodate lots of jeans, and works for bags, too!
3. Rolled in a Rustic Crate: If you’re short on closet space, rustic crates make beautiful decor both in an out of your closet. And rolling allows easier access to your jeans.
4. Folded and Labeled: This genius method helps you identify your styles of jeans even when they’re folded. Divide your jeans by style and label the stacks.
5. Pull-Out Trouser Rack: If you’re going for the real deal when it comes to custom closet organization… don’t forget a pull-out trouser rack module. It’s not a stretch to use them for jeans.
6. Hangars: Have room in your closet? Hangers have been around a while for a reason.
7. Store Them Sideways: Instead of stacking them in the drawers the regular way, stack the jeans sideways so you can see every pair.
8: Shower Curtain Hooks: Shower curtain hooks are more then just for the shower! Display them in your closet showroom style and use shower curtain hooks to hang up your jeans.
Shop FRAME Long Sleeve Western Shirt
find Keds here
Lee Vintage Modern Unionall Jumpsuit