If you have a jean drawer busting at the seams, or a towering mess in your closet that falls on your head whenever you pull a pair out. It’s time to get organized! You know for the fall and winter, you’ll be wearing different jeans than in the summer months, so now is as good a time as any to pack away all those denim shorts.
1. A Rustic Ladder: If you want to make a nice display and have your three or four favorite pairs of jeans on hand at all times, a rustic ladder can make a beautiful decoration in your bedroom.
2. A Row of Pegs: Another decor idea that also works for organization is having a row of pegs to hang your jeans (and bags too!).
3. Rolled in a Rustic Crate: If you’re short on the closet space, rustic crates make beautiful decor both in an out of your closet.
4. Folded and Labeled: Say you have dark indigo jeans in skinny, boot-cut, flare, and boyfriend. Great! But when they’re folded they all look the same. Divide your jeans by style and label the stacks.
5. Pull-Out Trouser Rack: If you’re going for the real deal when it comes to custom closet organization… don’t forget a pull-out trouser rack module. It’s not a stretch to use them for jeans.
6. Hang them on Hangars: Have room in your closet? Hang them on hangars.
7. Store Them Sideways: Instead of stacking them in the drawers the regular way, stack the jeans sideways so you can see every pair.
8: Hang them with Shower Curtain Hooks: Shower curtain hooks are more then just for the shower! Display them in your closet showroom style and use shower curtain hooks to hang up your jeans.
buy Keds online
Buy it Here
Birds of Paradis Kelly Long Shirtdress
Buy Merino Beanie from Reigning Champ
Ace Cashmere Beanie