Even though I live on the West Coast and don’t get to experience all that much snow, I’m all about a furry boot to tuck my jeans into this winter. I hope to make some trips to snowy places specifically for this reason. And, alas, you can’t tuck flared jeans into your boots—not comfortably anyway, You need a second-skin skinny jeans. So once again when I thought I’d never wear skinnies again, I’m finding an occasion. I guess that’s why people are calling them a new classic—at this point they will never go out of style. Here are a few styles that I wouldn’t mind adding to my collection.
- Rag & Bone/JEAN high rise skinny, $185
- Hudson Barbara high-waisted skinny jeans, $215
- AG The Farrah skinny crop jeans, $178
- Citizens of Humanity high-rise Rocket crop skinny jeans, $248
- Frame Le Skinny De Jeanne jeans, $225
- Goldsign virtual high-rise skinny jeans, $238