If we had all the money in the world and could spend it however we’d like, you’d find us camped out in front of Opening Ceremony burning plastic like there’s no tomorrow. Jennine got a great Pendleton bag while on the West Coast living it up at Coachella, so I did a search for similar finds and manged to find something on par… It just so happens that Pendleton and Opening Ceremony met one another recently for a great collab that would fit nicely in our summer wardrobes. Jackpot.
Back to the bag Jennine got… the thing that was great, besides how lovely it looks with denim, was its pattern – notice a trend here: Spring Summer: Print Obsessed. Just yesterday, I divulged my new found love for Theodora & Callum and now I’m gushing about Pendleton and Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony… And tomorrow, who knows – for I’m a fickle fashion fanatic, but Opening Ceremony clothes will always hold a special place in my heart. Specifically the denim dress, but all the pieces are great for denim pairings; whether it be a denim top paired with one of their skirts or vice versa.
5 Reasons to love Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony:
- There’s a distinctive Navaho theme going on – check out the horses in the lookbook paired with their copper toned natural prints.
- The pieces look great together, but it’s also a wonderful collection to pull separate pieces to pair with your own growing spring summer denim wardrobe.
- The materials are light and airy for hot summer days, but there’s also a couple pieces that work for layering purposes if the temperatures decides to drop in the evenings.
- All pieces are versatile – fun for daytime, but could take you to a night on the town too.
- The collection is mainly neutral which will carry you to early fall, but there’s also pops of color and we all know that when you reside in NYC it’s pertinent to make sure your entire closet doesn’t turn into shades of black and grey with pops of white… I’m on the verge.
What do you think of Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony? Do you see yourself incorporating some of these looks into your wardrobe?
Also for Opening Ceremony:
Get the Look
Herschel Supply Co. Daypack Backpack
love this outfit
SHOP SCARVES WRAPS
Long Plaid Scarf fashion
Shop Marc by Marc Jacobs Camino Lurex Scarf
See More Marc by Marc Jacobs