Sometimes I’ll get the question about what kinds of denim can a person wear if they’re not into jeans. For various reasons people do steer clear of jeans, like they have a hard time finding the right fit, or they just prefer to wear dresses and skirts. Whatever the reason, there are so many options right now that you can work denim into your wardrobe even if you’re not a jeans person. Or even if you are a jeans person, there are loads of things you can wear to create a head-to-toe denim look.
Don’t believe me? Check out these 12 things you can wear (that aren’t your regular pair of jeans).
- April, May: Lhasa Crop Pants (0k, they’re practically jeans, but I think these are more like pants)
- Current/Elliott: Denim Military Jacket
- Thakoon: Scalloped Hem Tap Shorts
- Leur Logette: Denim Dress
- Tibi: Gayle Cutout Booties in Denim Blue
- Jonathan Simkai: Blocked Denim Tee Dress
- Rachel Comey: Rouge Shorts
- Rachel Comey: Lady Top
- 3×1: Denim Pencil Skirt
- re:named: Denim Tee
- BLK DNM: Jean Shirt 3
- O’2nd: Coated Short Sleeve Jacket