Images by WWD
Today, we are craving What Goes Around Comes Around RTW Fall 2011 collection.Our love for the entire collection is evident once you take a look at it, but we are partial to the pair of woman’s denim that sauntered down the runway. Here’s why:
- The relaxed fit: boyfriend jeans have been big as of late, but these take that look to an entire new level.
- The cuff: being that it’s spring and even though this collection is for Fall 2011, the cuff feels right for this time of year. Allows for your socks and shoes to have some face time too.
- The wash: light washes are imperative to have in your wardrobe and this specific wash makes us giddy for spring and excited about snagging our next pair of denim. Get the look here.
- The patches: this is a fresh aesthetic that we’re willing to embrace. Denim embellishments aren’t always a great thing, but the subtle color adds to an otherwise plain pair of denim.
- The vintage: since these were created by the WGACA team you can be sure of there authenticity and having a vintage pair of denim with their personalized twist is fine by us.
About WGACA: Founded by college friends Gerard Maione and Seth Weisser, What Goes Around Comes Around originated as a meticulously edited vintage boutique in SoHo, New York. WGACA’s creative hubs house one of the most extensive vintage clothing and textile collections in the world. Vintage aficionados from across the globe, editors, stylists and the industry’s top design teams utilize WGACA for their vintage clothing and accessory needs.
I’ve also included my other favorite looks from the runway: