Can you believe these are the final days of 2010? I’m baffled, baffled I tell you. Well, this is the first new year for Eat, Sleep, Denim and it’s been so much fun! We had a lot of great posts this year about caring for your denim, buying online, and getting the perfect fit. So here is a list of some of our most helpful posts of 2010.
- Beginners’ Denim Glossary: If denim seems like a world full of jargon, you could be right! This glossary will help you beef up your denim vocab.
- How to Buy Jeans Online: It’s not as scary as you think, and one you get into the swing of it, buying online is a lot less painless than trying on a million pairs of jeans in a tiny dressing room with bad lighting.
- Simple Denim Care Do’s and Dont’s: Easy care tips to get the most out of your premium denim purchases!
- How to Get the Perfect Hem for Your Denim: With flared jeans making a comeback, you’ll need to find that perfect length for your jeans, find out here how to get the best hem ever.
- Bargain vs. Premium Denim: The Importance of Denim Quality: Is it worth it to invest in denim? Of course I think so, but find out what makes premium denim worth it.
- Cuff & Roll: Six Ways to Roll Your Jeans: Rolling your jeans is going to be a huge trend in 2011, here’s 6 ways to roll your jeans just how you like them.
- How to Fold Your Jeans Like a Professional: Do your jeans avalanche in your closet? Ex-Gap employee shares how she folds those perfect piles of jeans.
- When You’re Expecting: Maternity Premium Denim
Image from post: NYFW Camel Blazer
See More Acne Studios
Get the Look
Shop Ulla Johnson Rosaria Dress
Shop Salvatore Ferragamo Viva Sling Flats
Sandie 50mm Booties
SHOP SCARVES WRAPS
Bop Basics Thick Knit Collar Scarf
Buy Mink Loop Scarf from Adrienne Landau
Adrienne Landau Collection