Can you believe these are the final days of 2010? I’m baffled, baffled I tell you. Well, this is the first new year for Eat, Sleep, Denim and it’s been so much fun! We had a lot of great posts this year about caring for your denim, buying online, and getting the perfect fit. So here is a list of some of our most helpful posts of 2010.
- Beginners’ Denim Glossary: If denim seems like a world full of jargon, you could be right! This glossary will help you beef up your denim vocab.
- How to Buy Jeans Online: It’s not as scary as you think, and one you get into the swing of it, buying online is a lot less painless than trying on a million pairs of jeans in a tiny dressing room with bad lighting.
- Simple Denim Care Do’s and Dont’s: Easy care tips to get the most out of your premium denim purchases!
- How to Get the Perfect Hem for Your Denim: With flared jeans making a comeback, you’ll need to find that perfect length for your jeans, find out here how to get the best hem ever.
- Bargain vs. Premium Denim: The Importance of Denim Quality: Is it worth it to invest in denim? Of course I think so, but find out what makes premium denim worth it.
- Cuff & Roll: Six Ways to Roll Your Jeans: Rolling your jeans is going to be a huge trend in 2011, here’s 6 ways to roll your jeans just how you like them.
- How to Fold Your Jeans Like a Professional: Do your jeans avalanche in your closet? Ex-Gap employee shares how she folds those perfect piles of jeans.
- When You’re Expecting: Maternity Premium Denim
Image from post: NYFW Camel Blazer
Buy Amaya Coat from Levi's
Isabel Marant Etoile Collection
Cinq a Sept Tous Les Jours Clean Giles Pants
SHOP SCARVES WRAPS
Angora Dot Scarf
Marc by Marc Jacobs Camino Lurex Scarf